THE ESSENCE OF THE Y
With a commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Columbus Family YMCA ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME
The YMCA welcomes all who wish to participate and believes that no one should be denied access to the Y based on their ability to pay. Through our Membership Financial Assistance Program and Funding through the Columbus Area United Way we provide assistance to youth, adults, and families based on individual needs and circumstances.
COMMITTED TO OUR COMMUNITY
Determining assistance amounts is handled by the Columbus Family YMCA on an income based model. Every YMCA member receives the same membership benefits, regardless of whether or not they receive a scholarship. YMCA members can feel confident knowing that they are a part of an organization that cares greatly for the well-being of all people, and is committed to youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE MUST KNOW:
- Membership Assistance reduces membership fees; it does not eliminate them.
- All Financial Assistance will be granted for 12 months
- The YMCA requires individuals and families to reapply annually, with updated documentation.
- If you do not reapply at the time requested, your membership will expire.
- Financial Assistance Members must use the Y a minimum of eight (8) individual days per month to keep membership.
Financial Assistance Applicant must read all requirements and acknowledge that not meeting these requirements will result in the cancellation of the membership. Please contact the Columbus Family YMCA for all questions.